Monday, May 2, 2011

Rocky Mountain Printmaking Alliance First Symposium

I just want everyone to know how much fun I had.  At first I was a little apprehensive "coming back" to BSU, but after I saw everyone opening night and after our Geographical Divides Presentation, I felt at home.  I can't wait to see what everyone will be doing, what we all will be contributing and how this experience and future experiences challenge our perceptions of printmaking and collaborating.  WAY to GO RMPA! xoxooo to you ALL!  C.Nicol
We were all awake and excited to hear Justin Diggle, Andrew Polk and Kathryn Polk talk about their work on Wednesday morning, April 27, 2011

Anne Hoff and Laurei Blakeslee - They both went to grad school together at University of Arizona.  Laurie still had a Pig print that Anne had done in grad school.

Melanie Yazzie catching up with Stephanie Dickey

Candace Nicol and Melanie Yazzie

One of the collaborative steamroller prints (boards from Truckee Meadows Community College art students and students from Salt Lake City)

No comments:

Post a Comment