Monday, May 2, 2011

More Photos of RMPA!

It's great to see people adding to this blog so soon after the symposium! This was my first exposure to conventions of any kind and it was quite a learning experience. Everything that I learned I hope to repeat here at Oxbow Press and on my blog. Though my camera isn't quite as fancy I thought a few of my photos looked ok. Hope you guys enjoy and keep posting!

the Road to Boise

Arriving on Boise State University campus -the Oxbow Press Contingent!

Plate and prints from Geographical Divides

Candace Nicol and Ann Hoff discuss the Symposium with other professors

the symposium begins!

Our Citations for multiple offenses at Costume Bowling

Vicki LoSasso and Rick Sorensen talk about the Steamroller

BSU students inking the steamroll blocks

Moving the gigantic woodcuts to the pavement

Ready to Roll Out!

Jessica, Justin Diggle and Kevin Haas at the open portfolio

Amy Nack, Shayne, Elise, Daniel and Jean at Costume Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment